Week 8 Progress

(Know Your Meme)
I think that looking back, I have completed everything mandatory for this class. I have put the work in and gotten stories up. Some of them might of gone up last minute, but they were up. At this point in the semester, I'm just happy to be staying on top of my work. And as a senior, well, I'm trying to find motivation to do the work. I think that overall, the level of work  have been completing probably isn't the best, but it is there on time. It's done. I completed it. So there is that.
I also think that going forward it would probably be a good idea to work ahead, as I originally intended but never did. It's been that time of year where everyone has the campus plague and I somehow managed to avoid it. But if I had gotten it, I would have had major issues. I think that trying to work on my schedule and make sure that I'm not doing things last minute will be easier now that I officially have gotten in to grad school and am no longer having planning sessions about what to do if I didn't get in. (I got into Texas Christina University, Georgetown, and University of Houston so far, just for the update). The main thing for me to do moving forward is the work ahead (as I publish this last minute) and just keep working on things that need to get done. There really isn't much more than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Consumed by Fire: Story Week 10