Week 8 Reading and Writing

Codiesta by Techfiesta. Found on Wikimedia.
This is my favorite image that I have found for use in this class. It was one of my most interesting finds, something that wasn't expected and, honestly, just really cool to look at. Looking back on my body of work for this class, I am proud of what I have done. I have tried new narrative styles and told stories I never thought I would. It has pushed me out of my comfort zone from a reader to a writer, something that, while I have dabbled, I never thought that I could do. My favorite thing I have written is my story on fate. I really enjoyed playing with the structure of the story, It really felt like I was writing a movie or something, like it was already there and just waiting in to be told. It wasn't nearly as difficult as other stories had been. Sometimes I look down at my screen and just think, I have no new ideas. Nothing I create from this is going to be original. And that is something that I will have to deal with moving forward, to get over that initial writing bloke to just create and try to be innovative. Looking forward, I would like to keep experimenting with different styles and structures. Play with script writing, maybe write a story in verse. There are so many possibilities that I have never tried before. The readings are interesting and sometimes I feel like I may have picked a section that doesn't inspire me or work toward my narrative. I just feel blah about it and then still try to make something out of it, which I don't think works and I think produces content that I don't think was good. I am really happy with the direction of my project. My site looks good and I think that it works well with my theme. I think that adding more images and making them more integrated would work better, but that can still be done soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Consumed by Fire: Story Week 10